8 Reasons to Date Korean Girls
The Rising of popularity of Korean pop culture and Kpop in particular has lead to a booming interest in Korean girls around the globe. Some first find Korean girls on youtube with their beautiful proportions, exotic sex appeal, flawless skin, and “Aegyo” (애교) cuteness that is hard to find elsewhere. Korean girls are also the most traveled/educated in Asia as well as often spend a year studying abroad to improve their English or pursue their dreams so there are many chances to meet them even outside of Korea. Many may wonder what it’s like to date Korean girls and what sets Koreans apart from other girls around the world so lets crack into it!
- Cute factor – Korean girls have an amazing ability to make everything cute. Whether it’s the way they dress, their facial expressions, or cute voices, there’s nothing that they can’t make seem cute. Korean girls even have their own distinct way of speaking called “Aegyo” that they use when speaking to boyfriends or men that they are attracted to. Most western women don’t possess this trait so it’s something you will need to date Korean girls to experience yourself!
- Flawless skin – For those who care about skin, it’s hard to beat Korean women in terms of the beauty of their skin. Many Japanese, Chinese, and other Asians flock to Seoul to buy Korean cosmetics, skin creams, and other aesthetic services. Most Korean women use mask packs, skin treatments, whitening products, and do anything they can to keep their skin in tip top shop. On top of that, they genetically stay looking much younger for much longer than their western counterparts.
- Well dressed – Korean girls make it their priority to dress well and do makeup anytime they go out. Even if its a quick trip to the store or library, you’ll see them dressed to the T. They dress very feminine and neatly so that they always look well put-together, no matter what fashion style they gravitate towards.
- Best bodies in Asia – Korean women have much longer legs and a much fuller figure than other Asian girls. The average height is about 164 CM which is about 3-5 cm taller than neighboring Japanese or Chinese girls. However if you prefer short petite girls or even taller athletic girls Korea also has plenty of them for you too. Obesity isn’t a big issue here, so if you like chubby girls , you might not want to date Korean girls.
- Caring – Korean girls often express their desire to care for and help you. If you’re sick, they’ll come over and bring you 죽 (porridge). If you’re having trouble with Korean life they’ll offer to help. If you need help with the language they are very glad to teach you and have value in your life. If you want a girl who’s happy to take care of you then date Korean girls!
- International – Most Korean girls are very interested in travel, learning languages, and studying abroad. In fact in order to enter a good university or get a good job, English language is a requirement. If you ‘re traveling around Europe or other parts of Asia, you’ll see plenty of Korean tourists and now its become a normal trend to travel during traditional holidays.
- Feminine not Feminist – While Korean girls are very feminine and have strong female polarity, they certainly are not feminists. They are still very traditional in the sense that they expect men to lead, to have a game plan, and generally enjoy going along with your plan as long as you have one and show that you are a confident masculine leader. Unlike women in other countries who like to play the role of the man or lead the relationship, Korean girls enjoy a strong Oppa 오빠 frame (man older than her) as they look to you with respect.
- Fun Loving – Most Korea girls (especially those in their 20’s) are very fun loving and open to new experiences. Koreans love to party, drink, and have fun on their days off. They are also open to new experiences, new foods, and new adventures. As a foreigner, you can take them an adventure that they couldn’t experience on their own and introduce them to a world that they are open and curious to learn more about 🙂
If you have any questions on dating Koreans or would like to learn more join our Facebook Group or drop me a line.